In this webinar hosted by OnRecruit’s CEO & Co-Founder, René Bolier, you will learn how to build a state-of-the-art recruitment marketing strategy yourself.
By the end of the class you will get insight in:
- How to design a complete candidate journey
- How to optimize your content for the candidate, the internet/technology and your own intended result.
- How to use different channels (from search engines to banner ads to emails to WhatsApp) in the different phases of the candidate journey.
- How you determine how much budget you need.
- How to design your tech stack in order to execute your strategy as well and efficiently as possible
- How you optimize both the candidate experience and your own process as much as possible
- How you collect and use data to continuously optimize your recruitment marketing strategy
- Which internal and external stakeholders can help you
Date: February 16th, 2021 | Time: 10.30 am – 11:30 am
René has been an expert in the field of recruitment marketing and technology for the past 12 years and is passionate about helping as many people and organizations as possible achieve their personal and business goals. Besides his role as CEO at OnRecruit he is an active speaker and trainer, loves to see as much of the world as possible, and enjoys playing poker, good food, and meeting new people.
Please note that this webinar will be in the Dutch language. If you have any questions or encounter any problems with your application, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be amongst the first to be invited to other webinars?
Join our network and subscribe to our newsletter below