Privacy Statement – OnRecruit
On behalf of its clients, OnRecruit processes personal data. OnRecruit values your privacy and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data. The relevant OnRecruit client, on behalf of which OnRecruit processes your personal data, is the party responsible (data controller) for data processing via the OnRecruit software. OnRecruit is the data processor. It only processes personal data according to the instructions of the relevant client (data controller). In this privacy statement, it is explained which personal data is collected via the OnRecruit services, and for which purposes.
This privacy statement was last amended on October 4th 2017
Use of Personal Data
On behalf of its client, OnRecruit collects and further processes personal data for recruitment purposes.
It concerns the following data:
- browser used;
- anonymised IP address;
- click and surf behaviour in the website of the relevant OnRecruit client;
- job application behaviour in the website of the relevant OnRecruit client.
The relevant OnRecruit client can link this data to data which is already in their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, such as:
- your name;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- jobs applied for;
- application documents (such as CV, motivation letter, degree transcripts).
On behalf of its client, OnRecruit collects personal data via cookies and similar technologies . This is only done after you have given your consent for this, by clicking on ‘accept’ in a cookie banner. You can revoke your consent at any time, by removing cookies via the settings of your browser. This does not affect the legality of the processing of your data before you revoked your consent.
On behalf of its client, OnRecruit uses personal data for the following purposes:
- analyzing to what extent job advertisements lead to views, clicks, clicks on the apply button, applications, interviews, offers and hires;
- linking the data of candidates in the CRM with the other jobs visited by them on the website before applying;
- recognizing which candidates from the past who appear in the CRM are visiting the website again, so they can be contacted;
- marketing of job advertisements to candidates who started applying but did not finish the application;
- marketing branded content and events.
Providing Data to Third Parties
OnRecruit may, on behalf of its client, provide data to the following third parties:
- web developers;
- hosting providers;
- external recruitment partners which OnRecruit uses in providing recruitment services;
- Adform and/or similar service providers, in order to show relevant job advertisements and events.
These partners may be based outside the EU. If personal data is transferred outside the EU, the privacy law requirements for doing so have been fulfilled. For example, because OnRecruit has concluded EU model contract clauses to agree with these parties on how they deal with personal data. Or, if the relevant party is established in the United States, this party is Privacy Shield certified.
OnRecruit takes security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. OnRecruit takes the following measures in particular:
- access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password;
- access to personal data requires the use of a user name and login token;
- after receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system;
- physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored;
- secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data;
- logs of all requests for personal data.
The personal data collected OnRecruit cookies and similar technologies, is retained for six months after you viewed a certain job advertisement or started a job application via our website.
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this website through links. It is not guaranteed that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before making use of these websites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This privacy statement may be modified. It is recommended that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Your Rights relating to your Personal Data
You have the right to request for inspection of your personal data. You can request for correction or deletion of your personal data, when the data is incorrect or no longer relevant. You have the right to object against the processing of your personal data. If you would like to do so, please contact the relevant client of OnRecruit.
If you are of the opinion that your personal data is processed in a manner contrary to applicable privacy rules, you can contact the relevant client of OnRecruit. However, you also have the right to submit a complaint with the competent data protection authority.